The Albany Power is the Capital District's premier lacrosse program.
The goal of the Power lacrosse club is to train the Albany area's
middle and high school age boys and girls in the skills necessary to
be successful high school and college lacrosse players. The Albany
Power Lacrosse Club offers developmental and elite travel teams in
both the summer and winter seasons as well as a summer league and
The Albany Power program is entering its seventh year, and it is
dedicated to help players to develop lacrosse skills as well as positive
work habits so that they can be successful individuals when they
leave high school.
The Albany Power program has won 19 winter tournaments in 7 years
and 21 summer tournaments in 5 years. As well as placed over 110
alumni in Div. I, II, and III college lacrosse programs.
For more information on the Albany Power Lacrosse Club please
email the directors at: AlbanyPowerLacrosse@yahoo.com
- WE HAVE CHANGED THE NEXT MINI-CAMP DATE FROM SUNDAY TO MONDAY,
SAME TIMES, TO ACCOMMODATE FAMILY VACATIONS. SEE YOU MONDAY THE
- Registration is now open for the Albany Power Lacrosse Club Elite Girls and Boys
summer programs. Download the summer calendar here. To register for the
summer program please use this link.
- There will be a make-up practice for 5/6th and 7/8th boys this Friday night 2/22
from 8:15-9:45pm, it is the only time available. The schedule, directions, waiver
form and rosters for this Sunday's Hudson Valley Pre-Season warmup tournament
have been posted on the Winter Tournaments page. U13 schedule has been
released, it is now posted on the winter tournaments page.
- Rosters and Schedule for Sunday Feb 10th IAS Tournament are posted on the Winter
Tournaments page. Info on the Feb 24th tournament for 5-8th grade boys will be posted
- Information in the December 9th Tournament at IAS is posted on the Winter Tournaments
page. Congratulations to the Albany Power Gold team. They defeated the Albany Power
Blue team in OT in the finals of the IAS Yuletide Classic. Albany Power teams have won
the tournament all 6 times that we have entered. Five times we have played another
Albany Power team in the finals.
- Boys and Girls winter sign-ups are now closed on winter and girls pages.
Registration Link Waiver
- Girls fall program sign-up and signature sheet. For more info see Power Girls page
- The schedule and other info for the girls' Summer Splash tournament at Harvard is
posted on the summer tournaments page.
- Congratulations to the Rising Senior team. They were the champions of the Varsity A
division at this years Bitter Lacrosse Tournament at Stowe Vt.
- The rosters and schedule for the Lake Placid tournament is posted on the Summer
Tournaments page. Please let us know if you can not attend so that players on the wait-
list can be added to the roster. If you would like to be added to the wait-list please
contact coach Adamo
- Congratulations to the Albany Power Rising seniors on winning the U18 division of the
Shoot-out at RPI. Congratulations to Team Tampa on winning the U19 division.
- The schedule is now posted for the Albany Power Shoot-out at RPI. It is posted
on the shoot-out page. The rosters for the U13 team and U18 Blue team are
posted here: U13 U18 Blue
- Congratulations to all girls that played in the two tournaments this weekend. Special
congrats to the Power Girls 2016s. They were divisional champions at this weekends
North East Challenge.
- All girls playing in the Northeast challenge MUST complete the individual player
registration link on our Summer Tournaments page. The schedule is now posted on
summer Tournaments page.
- The schedule, rules and REQUIRED waiver form for the girls All Nations Tournament
(Girls 2018/19 and 2017) are now posted on the summer tournaments page. Please
check back often for schedule updates, it may change.
- Congratulations to the Rising Sophomores, they were undefeated at Buffalo. The record
for all of the Albany Power Teams competing in Buffalo was 28-9-3. Great jobs boys.
Picture of Rising Sophomore team.
- Mini-camp starts Tuesday June 5th for Rising Sophomore, Rising Junior and Rising
Senior Boys. 7:15-9pm. Please arrive at 6:15pm to complete registration. All girls and
other boys levels have normal practice. Please see Calendar for times.
- IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN RECEIVING EMAIL UPDATES FROM US PLEASE CONTACT
COACH ADAMO IMMEDIATELY: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The final mini-camps for the Power girls program is Tuesday May 29th from 6-7:45pm at
RPI. First practice is Thursday May 31st. Please see updated calendar for times.
- Registration is now open for the Adirondack Summer League at Nott Rd Park.
See the Summer League page for more details.
- Registration is now open for all Albany Power Elite club team programs. Boys graduating
in years 2019-2013 and Girls graduating 2019-2015 may register now by clicking here.
Summer Program calender is posted here.
2008 IAS Yuletide Tournament Champions: Albany Power Red Team
Home of the Albany
Power Lacrosse Club
Please click the
refresh button each
time you visit site to
2009 Oswego Lax by the Lake Tournament Champions: U-13 Gold
2009 IAS Pre-season Tournament Champions: Albany Power Gold Team
2011 Lake Erie Showcase Undefeated: Power Rising Seniors